Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rainy Super Bowl Sunday



















It's 9:30 Sunday morning and I'm convinced it's been raining all night. When we went to sleep last night it was raining, V was planning on doing yard work this morning, but when we woke up...it's still raining! So I got up and I'm sitting on the couch with the dogs watching Because of Winn Dixie, and baking a biscuit to eat for breakfast and V is still sleeping! He never sleeps past like 8, but when we got up at like 8:45 and he saw it was raining so he wouldn't be able to work on the yard, he went back to bed...saying he wasn't going to go back to sleep that he just wanted to lay down, but that was almost an hour ago and he still isn't out here so I'm assuming he's sleeping! I'm glad because he never gets enough rest.

I found a really pretty mirror at Wal Mart when I was grocery shopping yesterday afternoon that was like the perfect size for the bathroom...and only $35! So I bought it, and it's got a wooden frame around it but the color is almost exactly the same as the vanity. YAY! So V's going to put it up sometime today and I bought a towel ring at Lowe's yesterday so our towel will have a fancy place to hang. I'm really glad I found that mirror yesterday because I don't like the one that's in there now, it doesn't match with all the new stuff.

Everyone's coming over this evening to watch the super bowl...I'm excited to see some new commercials! Budweiser usually has pretty funny ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment