Saturday, November 3, 2012

End-of-the-Year Goal

I've decided today that I want to make it a personal goal not to gain a ton of weight this holiday season. So far, so good. I want to ensure that I don't ruin how hard I've worked this year to get into the shape I'm in, and I don't want to holidays to ruin it. I don't want to use it as an excuse to eat like a madwoman. It's not necessary, nor is it beneficial to me in any way. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm officially blogging about it, so I can't let myself give up!

Oh and also, CAROL IS BACK!!!!!!


So far she's doing good! Has little spats of whining at the door her mom left out of, but I think she'll be okay after she gets more comfortable. Lacey is thrilled to have her here, and I actually caught her and Ellie playing together! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment