Monday, November 29, 2010

picture post

here's some pictures to recap my long thanksgiving weekend...enjoy!

me and v on thanksgiving!

the boys!

me and my sister

me and my favorite cousin!

the saturday after thanksgiving we took family pictures. it was interesting! i havent seen all the pictures yet, apparently my mom has them all on a cd but i havent seen her since the pictures so i dont have them. i do plan to borrow the cd sometime this week and get all the pictures in iphoto so i can have all of them! there was a SUPER cute picture of me and v that was taken and i cant wait to see it!

parents, sisters, and my oldest sister's husband

parents, sisters, sister's hub and my v and my sister's boo

without the parents. i was really expecting to fall off that tree branch, hah! 















and last...everyone smiling nicely except for mom...oh mom!
well...thats that! now you know what everyone that i hang out with looks like. aside from my mommy friend and her little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment