Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

I can't believe Christmas is in 4 short days! I'm going out to finish MY shopping this afternoon and sometime before the week ends, me and V have to go shopping to get his dad and brother's gifts.

This past weekend we went to V's work Christmas party. It was MUCH better than last years, mostly because my cousin came!

















That was a pretty good time! We went to the party and then headed to Pom Pom's for a late night snack and then went back to V's friend's house to hang out for a little while. Sunday we went to brunch with the same bunch that we went to the Christmas party with...got 2 pitchers of mimosas! YUM!



















Since I'm not working, life has been awesome. It's pretty cool just planning things to do during the week instead of having the cram it all into 2 days over the weekend. I mean, it's WAY nicer to be able to do all these things with V, but it's still so cool not to be working! At first I was really fretting about it and scared, but since me and V have talked things over I'm feeling a lot better.

The fall semester of my 1st year of college just finished up. STRAIGHT A's BABY! woo! I only took 3 classes but one was math and I am SO bad at math...but I got an A! Next semester I'm going to take 4 classes, 2 of which will be taken with V. Introduction to the Diversity of Teaching, Comp II, Intermediate Algebra, and US Government. We're taking algebra together on campus and us government together online. The other two I'm taking alone online because V's not in comp II yet, and he doesn't need to take intro to the diversity of teaching because he's not going to be a teacher! I'm planning on taking another 4 courses over the summer and then next fall I'm going to try out 5 classes and see how that goes! I want to get my AA like ASAP! 

Anyhoo...I need to go get ready so I can get my Christmas shopping done! Sorry I don't update more often...I should. Maybe that will be my new year's resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment