Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning I went to yoga, it was a fabulous class! Afterwards I went to Hallmark to get V a Valentine's Day card, and some tissue paper to wrap his present with. I got him a new yoga mat and I'm currently making him a heart-shaped cake :] I'll be making him dinner tonight...but then we have to go to class. Lame!

Tomorrow I'm going to do an observation for one of my classes in a Vietnamese class at an elementary school. I was supposed to do it like 2 weeks ago but then I got sick...and then I didn't reschedule until today. My assignment for this observation is due next Friday, but I'd like to get it done before the week is over because next week I'm going to have to work on perfecting my research paper for my comp II class. So not looking forward to that. I have to turn in my rough draft this by this Friday and I haven't started yet. She wants us to just add  to the first essay we turned into her, and use external sources for our additional information. The original essay was supposed to be between 750 and 800 words; mine was about 760-770. The new, revised one is supposed to be between 2,000 and 2,100! More than double what I wrote before! I'm really dreading doing this.

I got an 80 on my first math test...not bad!

Anyways, I need to go check on V's cake.

























Happy Valentine's Day from yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment