Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Can't Think of a Title

This morning I woke up at 9:15 and started working on my family tree by 9:30. My stomach told me to make lunch around 1, so I made a grilled cheese and brought it back to the computer to continue working. At 2:06 I decided I should give myself a break and went to go buy some new yoga pants at Lululemon. The ones I got were too long so I left them there to get a complimentary hemming! I really wanted to wear them to yoga tonight, but since they're getting hemmed they won't be done until next Thursday...oh well. At least now they'll be the right length and I won't have to wear shorts over my leggings anymore! The ones I wear now are from XXI and they're pretty see-thru, the ones from Lululemon are super nice! I can't wait to wear them.

I'm back home now, obv...and working on my family tree. I've finished the actual tree, now I have to go through and write some stuff about my family and our traditions and such...I cant really remember exactly what she wanted so I went back to check, but BlackBoard doesn't want to load right now, so I decided to update my blog!

When I started yoga in October I weighed 139 pounds. 4 months later I have reached my original goal, which was 123. I passed it up this weekend when I came in at 120! My new goal is 115. I don't know if I've already told you about this, but no one reads it anyways so whatevs! I'm just so thrilled that I'm already down almost 20 pounds! By my birthday (June 23) I'm going to look so good in a bathing suit for my pool party! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment