Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I've Got a Cold...

I slept til almost 11 o'clock this morning. I feel pretty crappy, and I'm not happy about it! My nose is stuffy, my throat hurts, and my body is kind of achy. 

The plaster stuff still isn't completely dry in the bathroom today, so I can't do anything until it is. I'm hoping it will be dry in the next few hours, because I want to put on the texture! I don't think I'm going to put on another coat of Kilz before I put the texture on. I figure if the texture doesn't cover the paint color thats on right now, then I'll just put another coat of the Kilz on after I texturize. If it does cover well though, I'll be putting on my paint sooner than I though, which is a good thing! V has Friday off instead of Saturday now, so I'd like to be done by Thursday, so while he's off we can go vanity shopping. Yay! Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then too.

I don't think I'll be going to yoga tonight, which blows. I just don't think it's going to help me feel any better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment