Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday To-Do

This morning I let myself sleep in. It was glorious. I woke up at 9:15 and checked FaceBook, got on gmail and started talking to my sister about her wedding. While I was g-chatting, I kept hearing this *drip*. I didn't think anything of it the first couple times, but then when I realized it kept going, I thought "oh, that must be little fish, having a party in her bowl or something!". Then it hit me...the AC. I opened up the door the the AC closet and sure enough, it was drip drip dripping into the bucket that we left there from the last time it was drippy (which was a long time ago, but I'm glad we were too lazy to move it because if we had, the carpet would have been all wet!). So I had to get my stuff that I was storing in there out so it didn't get wet. V told me that it wasn't a good idea to store stuff in there anyways, but I was like "oh whatever, where else am I supposed to put this miscellaneous stuff?!". Now I had to find somewhere for it to go. I checked the attic space right outside of our bedroom (that I just learned existed not too long ago. How did I miss the huge brown square you ask? NO CLUE. There's one at the other end of the hall (which isn't very long) that I knew was there, and I've used. But I never noticed the other space!) I realized that there is much more space than I was expecting, but that I'm too short to get to it, so I put all the stuff into the spare bedroom and V said he would put it up for me this weekend. This cleaning out of the AC closet got me started, and I cleaned out the closet in the spare bedroom as well. Then the cupboards in the kitchen, and organized the gaming consoles/movies under the tv!

I started to feel like I hadn't done anything, even though I did. I didn't like it...so I made myself lunch and watched tv. Hah. After that I convinced myself to work on my portfolio for my education class. It's due on Friday. I just finished it and now I'm trying to read someone else's research paper draft in my comp II class so I can give them some feedback; I'm supposed to reply to 2 people's drafts with my opinions on what should be fixed and what not. I did one last week so I only have one to do before tomorrow. Then I need to read the comment(s) that I got on mine and take them into consideration before I turn in my final draft on Friday. Also sometime before Friday at 11:59pm, I need to take my chapter 6 quiz in my education class. Yuck! I'm hoping I'll be able to do it tomorrow...but we'll see.

This week I'm going to be going to yoga FOUR DAYS! That's right! I went yesterday morning, I'll be going to power hour with V tonight at 8, then I'm going again tomorrow morning with my friend Jeremy, and lastly, Thursday night again with my loverly <3. I'm curious to see how I'm going to feel (or if I even feel different at all). I just don't like the gap between Thursday nights and Monday mornings because over the weekend I start to feel like I NEED yoga, like for realz. Oh well. I guess if I really wanted to, I could go Saturdays, but I don't want to because I know it's going to be reallllllly crowded.

This Sunday my sister has her first appointment to try on wedding dresses and I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!



















I like to blow bubbles with my gum. It's 5 gum, in a delicious watermelon flavor (prism is what it says on the package.)

Anyways, I need to go find someone's research paper to critique. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment