Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekend!



















I love the weekends, especially when V is off both Saturday AND Sunday! Today we're doing stuff around the house, and tonight V is going to a basketball game with his brother. I'm either going to hang out with my sister, or my parents...I haven't decided yet. Then tomorrow we're going to breakfast with my parents, and dinner at Texas de Brazil with a couple friends to celebrate V's best friend's birthday! I'm looking forward to eating some GOOD food all day tomorrow! I've never been to Texas de Brazil but V keeps telling me how delicious it is, and how giant their salad bar is, I can't wait!

It's so cold in this house! This weekend is going to be full of beautiful clear blue skies, and mid 60's. Should be super nice, but honestly, I'm kind of ready for the summer weather to be here. I know, I know, when summer is here for a few months, I'm going to be saying how I'm ready for the winter weather to be here again, and I should just suck it up and enjoy it now, because it won't be here for too much longer, and I'm not guaranteed that it will be back next winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment