Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Getting Hot In Here...

Boy oh boy! Today's a warm one, and from here on out, it's just getting warmer! By the middle of next week it's going to be pushing 90. And we don't have ac....

It's tolerable at night, with our ceiling fan, and I'm assuming within the next couple days we'll be sleeping with just a sheet. During the day it gets a little stuffy, but I guess if I got too hot I could always sit in my car for a little while...or jump in the pool.

This morning I went to yoga and the met my mom for lunch. On the way back from lunch I sat in terrible traffic which sucked, but I made it home. I have no school work to do which is wonderful! Tonight I think we're going to hang out with my sister, which is what we do every Friday night pretty much, but there's nothing wrong with that!

























My sister who moved to NY left some of her clothes at my parents house. The outfit I'm wearing in this picture is hers. It's a romper with schnauzers on the top half and the bottom is super wide so it looks like a dress. It's SO adorable, and super comfortable! I think it's going to be a staple for my summer wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment