Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Grand's

Last night on our way to the driving range I got a call from my friend Amby, inviting me and V to Baby Grand's with her and her bf. We didn't have any other plans so of course we went! It was just the 4 of us and it was a ton of fun! I had never been to Baby Grands before, and I don't usually like going out, especially downtown (introvert alert!), but I wanted to go to celebrate the end of Amby's internship. I'm really glad we went, and I would most definitely go back there, it was a blast! The pianists were all really good and took requests, and I swear knew the lyrics to like every song in the universe! Oh, they also serve alcohol in fishbowls, unfortunately I don't have a better picture than this:

























By this time, V had about 1/3 of the alcohol fishbowl, a regular shot, a jello shot, and about 5 beers, lol (which completely explains his eyebrows! I love him)























<3















My V and Amby's bf, Rob. This was the first time they really hung out together and it was adorable to see them getting along so well.















This girl came around with jello shots in syringes and afterwards, squirted whipped cream into your mouth. lol

After we left there, me and V went to mochi and got some froyo, then stopped at the Corona Cigar Company because V wanted to get a couple cigars.  

This morning I went with my mom to run some errands and V's out golfing with a friend. Hopefully after he gets home we'll be going to visit some horses!

Thats all for now. Tomorrow V is supposed to be pressure washing the house so he can paint it in a couple weeks. Should be interesting...!

No comments:

Post a Comment