Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy Monday!

This morning I woke up and went to Publix...bought our produce and got myself a chocolate donut :] Came home and put away the groceries and then headed out to Walmart to get everything else on the grocery list. After Walmart I stopped at Kohl's and bought myself a new shirt, and looked for a golf shirt for V. I didn't end up getting his there because they were all like $25, and I knew I could find a cheaper one at Ross. So I went home and put away those groceries and went back out to Ross. I found him a super nice golf shirt made by Nike, that retails at $60, and I got it at Ross for $19.99! What a steal! After my shopping extravaganza wrapped up, I came home and had myself some leftover deep dish pizza from BJ's Brewhouse. We went there for dinner last night because I was craving pizza and theirs is SO good! I got a white onion and roasted garlic pizzer and V got a BBQ chicken one. They were both delicious at the time, and leftover!



















Tonight we have school for the last Monday night ever! Next Monday we don't have class because our professor's other math class will be taking their final, and then Wednesday we have our final (yikes!). Spring classes are wrapping up and I'm super excited about the summer term starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment