Friday, April 22, 2011

Credit Score!

I got my credit score today from FreeCreditReport.com and now I'm on the phone with them canceling my membership so I won't be charged $14.95 a month. But I got my score for a buck! It's 670, which is apparently pretty average. I guess the higher the number, the better. I have a little over $7,000 in debt which isn't too bad, I don't think!


















Now I'm watching Rain Man, kind of cleaning the house...every once in a while, and doing some laundry. Hanging out at the house today. Hopefully going out for sushi tonight and going bowling! I love bowling!! I'm super excited!

Easter is on Sunday and I want a cute Easter outfit to wear, but I haven't come up with one yet. We're going to breakfast with my parents, and then V wants to pressure wash the house, and then we need to visit V's parents and grandparents. I also want to make some bunny shaped rice crispy treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment