Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good Day

I spent my morning cleaning the house...vacuuming, cleaning the litter box, doing dishes, cleaning the bathroom, and a load of laundry. Then I decided to pay for my summer classes and order my books. I'm taking 4 classes over the summer, 2 of which are with V, so he agreed to pay for those two books. I found out that I need 3 books for one of my classes, and when I looked at the prices of the 3 books total at VCC's bookstore, it was going to be over $350. Then I went to look for them on amazon.com and I got all 3 for $106! After that accomplishment, my good friend came over to hang out and then we went to lunch. She just left and now I'm waiting for V to get home and tonight we're going to the Florida Music Festival with my sister and her fiance!

Last night we went to dinner with V's brother, V's best friend, and my cousin (who V's best friend if dating). After dinner we went to Lil' 500 to drive some go-karts! SO FUN! After go-karting, V suggested we get some Jeremiah's! It was delish!





No comments:

Post a Comment