Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hump Day

It's Wednesday and I've got all my homework for the week done! Yay me :] I went to Hallmark to buy some birthday/congratulatory/Mother's Day cards, and then went to Kohl's because I got a $10 gift card in the mail! I bought this shirt with it, and only paid six bucks for it!



















I like it a lot!

I'm going to yoga this afternoon. I usually never go Wednesday afternoons but my favorite instructor is teaching, so I'm going!

I'm coming down with some sort of cold. I noticed it last night during yoga...my throat was a little sore. So I sucked on a Cold Eeez when I got home, and this morning I had another and took some Day-Quil. I'll be taking some Ny-Quil tonight. I'm hoping it will help knock it out before it gets any worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment