Thursday, April 28, 2011

No School for 10 Days!

I'm going to go crazy! I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time with the new baby :] I'm going to feel like such a slacker! So I finished my final for my education class yesterday afternoon and we had 2 hours to take it, and it was 50 multiple choice questions, from the ENTIRE book! I finished it with like 30 minutes to spare and got a 41/50 which is an 82%! I'm almost positive I'll be passing that class with an A! I got the grade for my final in my comp II class today and I got an 80%, which I was surprised with because I usually get 95+ on my essays, but that one was really hard, and it still left me with an A in the class so I'm happy! As for my government class, I was really stressing about it, because before it, I was almost failing the class and I really didn't want to have to retake it, but I got an 85%! I was SUPER surprised, and so thankful!!! We took our final in our math class last night and I felt pretty shitty about it like 3/4 of the way through...i kept chugging along and then finally, after I answered all of the questions, I went back through my test. Then I asked my professor a question...and another...and another. And I'm so glad I did because he was SUPPPER helpful! He basically told me how to do everything I asked, even though he was basically giving me the answers. He was a really great professor, and after that, I felt sooo much better about the exam! I had to get an 84% or higher on the final to pass the class with an A and I really think I'm going to!



















This morning I took my mom's dog to the vet, then went to Old Navy to look at their baby clothes and their dresses. I didn't find any cute baby clothes, and I tried on 3 dresses...all too big! I went to Target and got a pack of 3 sleep suits and 2 blankets for the baby. I want a new dress to wear to my sister's graduation next week, but I've looked like all over and haven't found anything!

I seriously haven't stopped thinking about Carmella since Tuesday, I've got a serious case of baby fever! I can't wait to see her precious little face! I'm supposed to go visit them this afternoon, but we'll see. If not today, definitely tomorrow!

Today I'm just hanging out at home for the rest of the afternoon. It's Thursday, which means my favorite night of the week...yoga/Pom's/hanging out, but I just found out that there's supposed to be a special guest instructor teaching the class tonight and idk how I feel about that... =/ We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment