Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nothing Important, Just Babbling

I realized today that I don't have any followers because I don't have a baby! All the really popular blogs with lots of followers are about babies/toddlers. I don't have any children, so I don't have any followers! No one wants to hear about my boring life!

Anyways...today me and V went to get V a haircut and then went to Hot Dog Heaven for lunch! It was delicious, as usual. After that we hung out at the house, it was marvelous :]

This evening I went to celebrate J.Mo's birthday. I made her some red velvet cupcakes and got her some banana perfume. I found out a few weeks ago that she loves everything banana, so I decided to get her some perfume! It was hard to find, but after searching, I found a seller on Etsy that made some, and it really smells like banana!

I'm still sick...feeling better today than I felt yesterday, but still meh. My nose is super stuffed and it's really starting to get on my nerves! Only being able to breathe through half of one nostril is not cool. I have to breathe through my mouth and it's making my mouth all dry! I'm also all achy...my shoulders, my neck, my face. Not.Fun. I better not get sick after this for a looooong time!

I guess thats all for now...it's 11:33 and I'm not tired at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment