Sunday, May 15, 2011

Boring Sunday Morning

V went to the gun show this morning with his friend Matt. So I'm at home doing nothing...just like every other morning.

I did a little bit of humanities homework. Finished what is due tomorrow, and started on what's due on Thursday. We haven't done anything for our math class yet because V doesn't have an access code for our online math program. Hopefully I'll be picking that up for him tomorrow or Wednesday so we can get that started. In biology I haven't done much of anything still. My professor doesn't have anything posted for this coming week yet.















<3

Sorry this picture is a little blurry. Wes is a crazy driver!

Ellie's tail is all better and she seems to be feeling fine too. I just gave them both some regular food and Lacey seems to have some serious gas again. I think I need to change their food. I just got a bag of food that I haven't opened so I'm going to bring it back and get them something else. I don't know what happened because she used to be fine after she ate it, but now it doesn't seem to be agreeing with her!

That's all for today, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment