Friday, May 6, 2011

Funday Friday

Blah! Today was a busy dayy! This morning I went to the mall with my sister to buy her fiance a shirt for her graduation tomorrow, but we didn't find him anything. I found myself a new dress though and I'm totally wearing it to her graduation and her graduation party tomorrow! AND it was only $14.99...and I have a $10 gift card! I didn't have it with my, but I asked the cashier if I could bring my gift card and my receipt back and get the money back on my card and she said I could. SCORE! So I got a super cute dress for like 5 bucks! After we got back, I went to my parents house to make three dozen cupcakes for my sister's party tomorrow. That's right...THREE DOZEN.

This weekend is going to be insane. We have to leave super early for her graduation tomorrow morning, and then we have her party to go to in the afternoon. Sunday is Mother's Day so we'll be spending the morning with my mom for brunch, the afternoon with V's grandparents, and the evening with V's parents. Then school starts back on Monday! Ahh!!!

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment