Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Moving Day

We went to my sister's first thing this morning to help her and fiance move. We spent most of the day over there, packing, moving, and a little unpacking/organizing. Today was my first day off from ASL this semester and it's sad. We have no school Wednesday morning either which is super sad!

We got home around 4 and have been relaxing on the couch ever since. We're cooking dinner now...baking potatoes (regular for V, sweet for me) and in about a half hour, we're going to grill some filets of salmon to go with them. YUM! I had some corn but it's not good :(

Tomorrow morning I'll be going to yoga (FINALLY!), hanging out with Kimmie (possibly) and babysitting in the evening...I'm not too thrilled about babysitting because I would rather be with V (doy), but I could really use the extra money, so I'm taking every opportunity I get. I applied for a part-time nanny position on Craigs List last week, but I never got a reply, which I'm kind of sad about because the family seemed super awesome! And because it would have brought in enough money for me to pay all of my bills. And it would have been perfect for me because they only wanted someone like 3 days a week, and it was only in the evenings, and only until like 7. Oh wells....I'm definitely going to keep checking though, just in case! Especially because school is getting out in like a week and I know people will need help with their kids over the summer...right?!?!



















I'm worn out!

2 comments: