Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oh, Casey

You're such an awful human being.

Spending my morning watching the Saturday half-day trial. Got a little bit of chapter 2 homework done this morning. Now V is working on his math homework and I'm sitting on the couch eating some granola cereal, watching the trial. PROOF:

After the trial is over (which I'm assuming will be at noon), I'm not quite sure what we have planned, and I'm perfectly fine with that! Tomorrow morning I'll be babysitting (woo!) and V is going golfing (which he is SO excited about <3), and Monday we'll be spending the day helping my sister and her fiance move!

I'd like to try and get some more math homework done because we have four sections of homework, and a quiz due by next Saturday, and then the following Wednesday we have a test on chapters 1&2. I wanted to get ahead now so I'm not so slammed with math homework all week long. But maybe that wouldn't be so bad since I don't have ASL next week (BOOOOO!). I think me and my sister are going to try and sit in at the trial one morning next week which would be TOTES awesome! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment