Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies!

I found this delicious sounding peanut butter cookie recipe  and I wanted to make them a few days ago but I didn't think I had any brown sugar. Then I finally checked and I did! So I made 'em! The cookie dough is currently in the refrigerator, getting cold. I'm probably going to leave it in there for about 2 hours, so I'll be popping them in the oven around 5:30! I'm not making any fancy ones, just plain, classic peanut butter cookies. I have to admit, the dough was REALLY yummy!



















Also, see that super cute towel hanging on my oven? I bought it this morning at Crate and Barrel when I remembered I had a gift card in my wallet! It had like $8 on it, so I bought that one and another one thats pink!

That's all really...I can't wait to share with you how good the peanut butter cookies are!

No comments:

Post a Comment