Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shutters

I was just informed by J.Mo that the world is ending on Saturday. I've never heard anything about it until today, only about it ending in 2012. I don't believe either of the times...only because I'm not ready. It terrifies me to think about (thanks for pointing it out, J.Mo!). May 21st though? Sounds kind of random to me...I have homework due that day, and I have to babysit...and V is going to be working, so that just doesn't sound like it's going to work out. I've got too much shit planned for my life that I haven't done. I want to get married and have a baby, learn sign language, teach elementary children, have a boston terrier, win the lottery, own an awesome car and a bigger house. It's not time, k?

Other than that, today I painted one of the 3 shutters that bring much shade to the front of our house. V took them down a couple weeks ago to get the house prepped for painting and I've missed them! So I took it upon myself to get them painted this week. I started today and got one done. There are two big ones (almost 7 feet long) and one shorter, but taller one.
















Sorry the after picture isn't better. It was hard to get the whole thing in a picture! I think it's quite the improvement though. I can't wait to show you pictures of the whole house after it's all put back together (which I'm hoping will be before Saturday).



















This is what I looked like after painting the shutter. My hair was a little unruly because I just washed it last night and went to bed with it wet...and still haven't brushed it. Ha!















<3 My sweet sweet LaceyDog.

And last, I'd like to share this song with you, reader.

I really like Mumford & Sons!

4 comments:

  1. BAH! I think you're good to go for Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I'm just being a good Samaritan and spreading the word.... just thought since I knew (along with everyone who drives on 528 everyday) I'd share. I doubt it too btw! Not sure if I mentioned that when we talked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! well, if a billboard says it's true... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kinda stuff freaks me out! Next time you know something like that, I won't be offended if you DON'T tell me!

    ReplyDelete