Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SCHOOL!

I got my ASL test back...it was a partner test, and somehow it was my worst grade yet! An 89%! Now, most people wouldn't be unhappy with this grade, but I am! If it was an A, I'd be fine. I guess it's just one grade though, so whatevs.

As for A's...my humanities is kicking my ASS.



I noticed last night that we (me&V) completely missed a discussion assignment. TOTES MISSED IT! Got a 0 out of 100. ZERO. That's the first time I've ever missed an assignment in an online class. I noticed at like 8:30 last night that we had another discussion due at 11:30pm...I have all the due dates on my calendar, and I was staring at it and was like "well shit...today is the 28th!". Right above it, on the SAME DAY, it said "HUM: Unit 3 Exam" as well..but for some dumbass reason, I thought we already did it, so I didn't even think to check...until I got home from class today (10 hours too late!). So we both totally missed that assignment as well. 0 out of 200! I mean, V still has a 90% and I still have an 86%, but STILL! GAH!!!!! That will not be happening again! And from here on out, I need to get A's on every other assignment, because I'd really like to pass that class with an A, but I guess I'd settle for a B if it comes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment