Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Sandals

























So I got home from my sister's this afternoon to my darling Ellie not acting right. Usually when I'm putting my key in the door she's already scratching...nothing. When I walk in the door, she barely lets me walk through the door. Nothing. She seems to be walking funny, kind of wobbly, and she cant stand on her back legs like she normally does. She can't even jump up onto the couch; I had to pick her up. I do NOT like seeing her like this, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to jump to conclusions, and I don't want to spend any money that I can save. I texted this girl I know that works at a vet's office, but she hasn't replied...I'm going to wait it out today, but if she's still like this tomorrow, and she doesn't look any better, I'll most likely be taking her to the vet. Which vet you ask? I don't know yet, probably the one my sister goes to because she loves it there.

However, I did get some pretty shweet sandals from Forever 21, for only $9.50!
















Cute, right?!?!? I love them, especially for less than $10! They're my new summer sandal :]

My birthday is coming up quick...it's the 23rd! Only 16 days away! I'm going out with my parents to celebrate the weekend before, and on my birthday I'll probably go out to lunch with them, and hopefully go bowling with V (it's our tradition!), and then the weekend after my birthday I'll be having a pool partay! I'm hoping before my celebrations begin I'll be able to get a quick haircut and get a hair feather put in! I'm really diggin them...like a lot!

























Similar to hers, but I only want one...

No comments:

Post a Comment