Thursday, July 7, 2011

Deaf Interaction?!

GAH! I'm going to do my Deaf interaction tonight with a friend from my class and we're both freaking out! I'm really nervous that I'm going to look like an idiot...or that no one is going to show up!

I think I have a new hair style! For a while...I'm sick of it just being straight so I tried out a new technique last night. Got out of the shower and waited for my hair to dry...a lot. Then I put some of this curling mousse I have, and since I don't have a diffuser for my blow dryer, I decided I would just scrunch it up into a clip. It kept it pretty wavy last night, but this morning it was a little lame, so I sprayed it with some water and re-moussed it, and it's holding up pretty well so far! I'll see how it looks tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment