Thursday, July 21, 2011

Literature Packet...

I will finish you today! I've been working on it since the beginning of last week and I'm a little over half way done. I'm on a mission to finish it today so it will be out of my life for good! I can't WAIT til this stupid humanities class is over. Who knew that my favorite of all my online classes would be biology?! Came as a total shock to me! I think I like it best because it's pretty easy, and I'm doing really well in it. I currently have like one assignment left, and I have a 96%! Woo! That, and ASL are my only guaranteed A's so far. I'm really hoping to get a B in math. I think if I actually try on these last 2 tests, I can do it. Humanities I'm REALLY hoping for a C because I have a 65% D right now. If I get A's on my last 3 assignments, I'm really hoping it'll bring my 65% up to a 70% or better, because if it only gets up to a 69% she will NOT round up. She's mean!



This is exactly what I'm going to look like all day until my homework is done, or until V gets home and we have to get ready to go to dinner. My oldest sister is coming into town today and we're meeting her for dinner tonight! I'm looking forward to it because I'll be getting out of the house, and I won't be thinking about homework, but I'm kind of sad because I'll be missing yoga! I was going to go today, but I really want to finish my lit. packet, so I probably won't be able to. I figure, if anything, I can go tomorrow...or Saturday morning.

I decided after bombing my math test the other night that I should probably take math at school next semester since I'll be taking this class all on my own. So I switched it from online, to Fridays from 10am until 12:45pm. I know it's long, but thats because it's only one day a week. I'll have to pick up Rose from school by 2:15 on Fridays as well, so my Fridays are going to be super busy for a few months! I think it might be nice though because when we get math homework, I'll have an entire WEEK to finish it!

Well...that's all the time I get for my break. I think I actually have to read one of these stories, because I can't find any cliff notes online about it. BLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment