Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Bedroom!

Here you go :]

New bed! I LOVE it! I don't think I'll be able to make a headboard for it though...unfortunately. They didn't have any without headboards..except for one and I didn't like it at all!

Finally got some pictures hung up on the wall...the wall to the left in this picture is going to be covered with a wall sticker sometime in the future...it's currently completely bare. Lol

My night table. I'm going to either stain or paint them...if they get painted, I think it'll be green!

Close up of my pretty lamp!

V's night table! We both chose the lamps we liked best...I didn't want them to match!

Smelly!

And since we had  to down-size on the dresser, we got these to put in the closet for our undies and socks! Works perfectly!

All in all I'm VERY happy with how the room looks. It seems so much bigger, and since the bed is so low, it makes the ceilings seem a lot taller! Score!

This afternoon we're going to V's parents house for dinner...and then later tonight we'll probably go hang out with Lucas and Alicia :] Tomorrow, for the 4th of July, I think we're having a few people over in the early afternoon to swim, and then we're going to my parents house for a bbq...THEN I'm really hoping to go to the beach and watch fireworks for a while because it's AWESOME! You can see them all over the place!

Me and Luna!

No comments:

Post a Comment