Monday, August 8, 2011

Allergies or Cold?

Well...yesterday afternoon I started feeling like I was getting a cold. So I started sucking on some Zicam (cold remedy), and last night before bed I took a NyQuil. Then this morning I sucked down 2 more Zicams, and took a DayQuil with my breakfast. Then I started thinking (after I saw no improvement, or any kind of reaction from the cold meds), "maybe its allergies?" So I went to my parents house, because they always have allergy medicine, and got some Benadryl Allergies. I took it about 30 minutes ago, and honestly, I already feel like my nose has dried up quite a bit. Maybe it is allergies! I was thinking about not going to yoga tonight, because it doesn't do a cold any good, but if it's allergies, then whatever! Gimme some yogs!

This morning I met up with my sister and we went to a bridal shop so I could try on this bridesmaid dress she picked out. The sample size was a 14 (it was like a pillow case!), but after we held it together in many places, we both fell in love! It's a very flattering dress, and I think it will look great on all of us. The only thing about it is that it's pretttty pricey! Much more than what we've been searching for. But that's the thing...Lindsey keeps asking me if it's too much, and while it is a lot, it's really not that much. We've been looking for dresses under $100 and we've found nothing. And I think that's why. This one is perfect...in every way! I really love it, and I hope everyone else is okay with paying a little more than expected. We've all got time to save for it, so there should be no problems (hopefully!).

Now I'm home, probably going to plop on the couch and watch tv...maybe fall asleep? V's mom is making us a chicken pot pie for dinner tonight and I'm super excited! Her chicken pot pies are so yummy!


I'm hiding.

2 comments: