Sunday, August 21, 2011

Carol?!


This afternoon/evening we had friends over to swim and eat dinner! Dog had a ton of fun, and enjoyed some time in the pool! She was totally content while I held her in the pool, and liked floating around on rafts! 



She would swim from me to V, and not really flip out much at all! A friend of ours, Jeremy, insisted on her being named Carol, so all night everyone kept calling her Carol and I hate it! She had a blast and now she, along with Ellie and Lacey, are totally wiped out! So is V! He fell asleep while I was taking a shower...at 9:30! Silly goose. Now he's sleeping and me and Luna are watching What Not to Wear. Definitely a great end to my weekend. Now to begin a busy week full o' babysitting (and making money...wooooo!). I'm really hoping to go to the beach on Tuesday to say goodbye to summer, since the Fall semester will begin one week from tomorrow. My goodness, how time goes by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment