Saturday, August 13, 2011

CLEAN!

This morning I decided to clean the house. I started with the bathroom (cleaned the terlit AND the shower!), moved into Luna's room, and then into the living room and kitchen. Dishes are done and put away, carpet is vacuumed, laundry is almost done, and I'm not even tired! Thats probably because I didn't set an alarm last night, so I didn't wake up until 10:01 this morning. Whatevs! In the middle of my cleaning, I took a break to lay out in the pool with my cousin for about an hour and a half. It was really nice outside and it was a nice break from cleaning.


So last night I babysat my new girl, the one I'll be picking up from school starting in October. She was a lot of fun! Very busy, and very talkative! After she went to bed, I hung out with their dog, Neil. He was amazing. So entertaining and funny!


And so cuuuuute! He's only like a year old, so he had a lot of energy! I made a short little video, too! :] Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment