Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dunkin NOnuts

I went with my sisters this morning to the mall for the H&M grand opening. FAIL! We didn't even end up going in H&M because it was like crazy busy. CRAZY. After we left the mall we went to Walmart to make an exchange, and then went to the Dollar Store so my sister could buy things for her classroom (!). Then we stopped at Dunkin Donuts because I saw a commercial for their frozen Arnold Palmer and I wanted one! I love Arnold Palmers, so I thought "what could be better than a frozen one?!". Boy was I wrong! It was like this sweet tea and lemonade flavored syrup mixed with like slush. It was SOOOO gross! I ended up dumping it out at the nearest stoplight. :[ So we decided after that to stop at Tijuana Flats and visit our cousin! Big win! We got free dranks AND chips with guac! Yumm!!!


From now on I will know to listen to my sister when she tells me a frozen Arnold Palmer probably won't be good and just buy donuts from Dunkin Donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment