Thursday, August 18, 2011

myOmy!

This morning on my way to Walmart to get groceries, I found a dog. Usually I don't pick up lost dogs, but this one was just running down the road in front of my car, then when she decided to cross over Goldenrod (which is a very busy road!), I decided to follow her, and she went to a gas station and came right to me when I whistled. So I stuck her in the backyard and headed to Walmart. When I got home, I let Lacey and Ellie outside to see her, and they all seemed okay. So I brought her inside while I unloaded groceries. She seemed okay inside with my pups as well, but soon after I unloaded the groceries and gave this pup a bath, I headed out to see my sister's new classroom!


!!!!!!! I'm super nervous FOR her! I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel on MY first day as a teacher! Ahhhhhh!


While I was gone I left her on our screened in porch with a bowl of food and water.




I have no idea how old she is, but she's definitely still a puppy. She has little teef and little feet, and her skin is all loose, lol. She didn't tinkle on the porch while I was gone, so I left them all outside when I got home and she did nothing. So after a few minutes they all came inside and a couple minutes after being inside, she peed on the carpet. Of course! I'm not sure she's totally potty trained. She's also not spayed, and I kind of think she may have been used for breeding. She is absolutely all beagle. She howls a LOT. Like whenever she wants to play, she just stares at Ellie or Lacey and yells!



See? I don't know if I can handle that! I'm waiting til V gets home to make a decision because this morning when I found her I texted him a picture and he replied telling me that he's always wanted a beagle. Lol! But I'm not rea...and she just pooped in my dining room...ly sure I want a puppy. They're a lot of work and I don't think I'm ready for that!


But she is verrrrry cute and quite a sweetheart!





No comments:

Post a Comment