Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sick Jessicat

This is what I look like when I'm sick. Went to bed with wet hair, and I've been laying on it all day, so it's all crazy. My nose is stuffy/runny, and I'm sleepy. I'm really glad school is out right now because I wouldn't want to go to school feeling (or looking) like this.


I don't feel too much worse than I did yesterday, so I'm really hoping I won't get any worse. I feel sorry for V that he has to come home to this girl, lol. Oh well. My goal is to be 100% better by Friday, and make it to yoga Thursday night. Tomorrow I'm supposed to babysit, but I'm not sure if I should because I don't want to get her sick while I'm there! I guess we'll see.

I think since I'm babying this cold so much, and getting a ton of rest and drinking lots of fluids, that it'll go away quick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment