Sunday, September 18, 2011

CAROL!

This girl texted me yesterday evening about Carol. She got my number from the flyer I posted at my yoga studio and seemed THRILLED about Carol. She wanted to come meet her today at 7pm, and was planning on taking her home. So this morning we went to Winter Park for this car show that my dad's car was in, and I brought Carol. Afterwards we stopped at Jeremiah's Italian Ice to get some ice! We got Carol a pup cup with some vanilla soft serve.





She LOVED it! I figured I wanted to spend some quality time with her today, since she would be leaving for good tonight.

Well around 1:30 this afternoon, the girl texts me and gives me this whole story about how she doesn't think its the right time to get her because it'll be later in the evening, then they'll be working all week, so she feels like she won't have enough bonding time to spend with her before her work week starts. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Whatever. 

While we were at the car show, however, this family seemed really interested in her, so I told her about the couple (before they bailed), and got her number so I could text her in case it didn't work out. And it didn't, so I texted the lady, and told her about it, and she said she'd talk it over with her husband and let me know. They seemed to LOVE her, and she mentioned that they were going to the humane society afterwards to look for a dog. Hopefully that works out, because they seemed like a perfect fit for Carol!


I sure will miss her when (or IF!) she leaves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment