Friday, September 2, 2011

College Mathematics Day 1

Well. This morning I went to my first day in my new math class. I was really nervous about it last night...mostly because I don't feel like I learned anything from college algebra last semester. But a few minutes into class, a girl said that she signed up for this class so she didn't have to take college algebra. I didn't know it, but apparently college algebra isn't a prerequisite for college math, which means I'm in the clear! My professor is super nice, and funny, and very relatable. He wants to make sure everyone understands everything before he moves on to the next subject, which is really nice. And even though the class is almost 3 hours long, it went by surprisingly fast. Hooray!


We got our first homework assignment, and it's only 22 problems...which totally isn't a lot, AND we have two weeks before its due! I'm going to try and do it today so I don't forget all the stuff I just learned, and so I won't have to worry about it for the next 2 weeks.

Hello Labor Day weekend! I cannot believe its September. This afternoon when I went outside to hang some clothes up on the line, I noticed it wasn't super humid, and that the breeze was kind of pleasant. 

Fall...is that you?

No comments:

Post a Comment