Saturday, September 10, 2011

Family Photo & Halloween Costume


Sarah's birthday dinner.

Today I have a whole lot of nothing to do. I think I'm going to clean the house. Like really good. And maybe even clean up in the back (porch/deck/yard), and maybe wash my car. We were thinking of having everyone over tomorrow afternoon to do a last swimming day/bbq of the summer! Ahh! I can't believe it's already September and that next month will be October and you know what happens when October gets here. Everything zooms by my face. Vacation, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. Yikes! I'm excited though. Especially because when October comes, my job starts for good, so I'll have money! YAY!

Also, I just decided what I'm going to be for halloween. Chococat. I wasn't sure I could pull something off that would beat my costume last year, and even though this one might not, I'm still super excited about it. It's unique and hilarious and I <3 Chococat! I Google-d "chococat halloween costume" and only ONE popped up, and it's perfect. Exactly what I was looking for:


I'm quite excited to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment