Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Stuff

This morning I went to the mall with my sister and bought her a birthday present. We spent a few hours shopping, and then she brought me home. I went grocery shopping at Walmart, and enjoyed a refreshing and delicious root beer

(don't worry, I was driving with my knee while I snapped this photo, I'm not that careless! HA.)

and then to Publix to get some things that Walmart doesn't have (fresh salmon, spinach, V's deodorant, Arnold Palmer in a big jug, and lemon herb butter).

By the time I got home from all of that, it was already 2 o'clock. I planned on doing all of my homework today, so I had to start right away if I wanted to finish. I spend about 2 hours on my humanities homework, and it's all done, but now I have economics. Although...I'm not quite sure if what I have is actually homework, because in our syllabus, on our course schedule, it says there isn't any homework due until the last week of September. I emailed my professor and asked her about it, and I'm really having a hard time beginning to work on it, because I don't think it's actually due this week (or next, for that matter!).

So I decided to blog, and then I'm probably going to sit on the couch and watch something I have recorded from earlier this week (either Kate Plus 8, or What Not to Wear).

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday...she's going to be 29! V is off, but I have class until almost 1. My sister invited us to swim with her, her significant other, and maybe some of her friends, and I'd like to go! I'm not quite sure if I'm ready for summer to end. I don't feel like it lasted long at all this year. Although, I don't feel like anything really lasted very long this year. Time has flown by. You know next month, it'll be 1 year since I started my yoga practice at OPY? ONE YEAR. I'm not quite ready to give up my shorts (especially because I just got a really cute pair a couple weeks ago), tank tops, bathing suits, and swimming just yet. I know the weather won't actually start changing for another few months, but who knows. Our first "cold front" of the season might come out of nowhere! Sometimes I feel like it's different outside, like not as humid (which is REALLY NICE), and the breeze is a bit chilly. IDK, I have mixed emotions about this time of year right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment