Monday, October 10, 2011

To Drop or Not to Drop...

I'm seriously considering dropping my economics class and taking it on campus next semester. I just don't get it. Like...at all. And I don't think I'm going to, if I don't have someone to teach it to me...in depth. I just got my third homework grade back and I got a 39%. That doesn't even count as an F! I really don't think it's possible for me to pass the class. I don't see it happening. So I think I'd rather withdraw and have a W on my record, as opposed to an F, because at least the W won't affect my GPA. The only thing that will suck is that I just wasted my money on it. Hopefully if I do drop it and take it on campus next semester, we'll at least use the book I already have...

For now, I'm going to work on my glossing, at least that makes some kind of sense to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment