Thursday, October 27, 2011

Too Busy!

Ugh! Today was way more busy than I wanted it to be. Usually on my Tuesdays and Thursdays, I try to do a lot of nothing, but today I did too much, and I did not like it!

I went out with my mom this morning, and didn't get home until almost noon. Then I had to go grocery shopping, eat lunch, and be at the vet with Luna by 3:15. After being there for TWO hours (an hour more than I was expecting), I didn't get home early enough to make it to this yoga event I was really looking forward to going to. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed off. So I was going to just go to yoga at 8, at the studio, but then V reminded me that it was his grandma's birthday, so instead, we went over to visit with her. It was nice, and thankfully by that time, I was in a much better mood.

And then my day was gone. I did no homework, which was not my goal.

Now it's late, and I'm tired!


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment