Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bummer...

Well, lets start with some good news for today...I finished my humanities paper that isn't due until next Monday. It's nice because now I don't have to worry about it at all. I also finished my ASL homework, which is due tomorrow morning. We have a test tomorrow...that means no lesson, so whenever I finish my test, I get to leave.


In other not-so-good news...starting the week of Thanksgiving, I'm not babysitting Rose anymore. She basically can't afford it, and her neighbor's babysitter offered to do it for a LOT less, so I got the boot. I have to finish out this week because she's already paid me for it, and she offered to pay me for next week, if I want to do it. I most likely will, because if not, I won't be making any money, and I could use all I can get. I'm pretty much bummed. I think mostly because I really thought this would last much longer...like years. I was just starting to finally get along with Rose, and she was finally starting to like me and enjoy her time with me, and now it's over. Oh, and the money was pretty nice too. I guess I'll try and find a part time receptionist position that can work around my school schedule, or V suggested I try to be a cart girl at a local golf course. I might look into that. Idk. All I do know is that I need some sort of job.

Blah. Sorry this post was so Debbie-Downer-ish, but I'm pretty bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment