Monday, November 14, 2011

You're Always on My Mind....

I can't even tell you how excited I am to see Breaking Dawn! My cousin (whom I'm going to see the movie with this weekend!!!!!!) texted me this morning to tell me that she saw people lined up outside of the movie theater ALREADY. They will be sitting there until midnight on Thursday! And I thought I was obsessed!


lol

I realized on my way to pick up Rose today that I forgot my book at home. I was so upset because I've GOT to finish it before I see the movie, so I was counting on my babysitting time to assist me in reaching my goal. So I texted Rose's mom and asked her if she happened to have it...she said she thought she might, and to check when I got to her house. Hallelujah! It was the first book I saw when I looked on the bookshelf! 

No comments:

Post a Comment