Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Elf on the Shelf? I Forgot...

Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot I said I was thinking about making an Elf on the Shelf. Maybe next year, lol. Or maybe tomorrow...who knows! Today I had class, then I went shopping for my secret santa. After I finished that, I met my parents for brunch and then went to look at the house they're moving in to. It's weird to think that they're moving. I don't really like thinking about it at all though, honestly. When we left there, me and my mom went to Joann's because she told me the other day (as did my cousin) that all of their Christmas stuff is 60% off! So she bought me like 6 new ornaments for my tree which I absolutely love! She also bought herself a new tree skirt and gave me her old one, so now I have one! Yay!

I finally got home later in the afternoon and decided after eating the other half of my sammich from brunch, that I would give Lacey a bath outside. Usually I do it in the shower, but all of her hair clogs the drain so bad, I didn't want to deal with it. MISTAKE. She almost broke my finger (that was holding on to her collar) when she tried running off into the grass (that's not really grass anymore because she has dug so many damn holes:

and that's only about 1/24 of our yard.)

But I finally got her all cleaned, and then decided to hose off the deck. Now I'm done and I've already taken the trash and recycling to the curb. I threw a load of towels in the washer too! I'm going to yoga in a bit, and I can't wait to hang out with V when he gets home from work!


No comments:

Post a Comment