Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye, 2011!

I can't believe it's the last day of 2011! CRAZY! This year has flown by and I'm still bummed about my blog self-portriats! I may still do them, just not everyday...we'll see what happens!

I had to hold off on my hair cut because my sister FINALLY found bridesmaid dresses for us, so I had to use my hair cut money to pay for my dress. So I'm going with my sister when she gets HER hair cut on the 21st and I'm gonna get mine cut after her! I also will have health insurance starting tomorrow (and vision and dental!), so I think I'm going to get a new pair of glasses sometime soon! 2012 is going to be the year for a new Jessicat!

I'm going to wait for my picture because I want this one to be good since it's my last one of the year. I'm going to take it later tonight with my NYE crew. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment