Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jessicat Gets Decorated


Yeah...that's snow!

Today I did some serious cleaning around the house, washed dog blankets, jackets, and scarves. Worked on a Christmas present for someone who shall not be named. Then my mom came over and we ran a few errands together. All hers, I don't have any money...yet! Tomorrow begins my new babysitting job that I just found out I'd be making $14 an hour at. SCORE! I'm really looking forward to meeting these girls, they're 4 and 8 which are fun ages. 

Yoga tonight. Usually I don't go on Tuesdays, but I can't go tomorrow night because I'll be babysitting. I'm thrilled to babysit all day tomorrow because I'll finally have some money which means when I go Christmas shopping with my mom on Thursday I'll be able to buy V's Christmas presents! 

OMG. I was just eating the Garden Salsa Sun Chips and I rubbed my eye with the hand I was eating them with and apparently I had some of the spices on my hand still and now they're in my EYE! OWWWWW!!!! It burns! My eye is all watery and it feels like its swollen! This is AWFUL! I gotta go find some eye drops or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment