Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!





Yes, I had a wardrobe change!

Wanna know what I got for Christmas?
Well....V got me a new shirt for yoga (which I'm very disappointed about because it's too small!), a blender to make smoothies (!), a to go cup to put my smoothies in, 2 headbands for yoga, a strap to put around my yoga mat, and a new bottle of perfume! 

My parents got me a new comforter, bed sheets, bath towels, a Vera Bradley umbrella, Vera Bradley coasters, a pair of fuzzy socks, a giant makeup kit, a bathroom rug, a shower curtain (that I REALLY LOVE  but I don't like in my bathroom because it's way too similar to the color of the walls), and a 2012 calendar with dogs doing yoga! That's all I can think of that they got me. 

My secret santa, who ended up being my sister, got me picture frames that shes going to fill with adorable pictures of my animals, dish soap, kitty litter box freshener, a piggy bank, a few books, some sweet treats, and a pair of earrings.

V's parents got me a whoopie pie pan, a heating pad, 4 wallflowers with the scent plug ins (!), and some more bath towels! His grandparents got me a pair of slippers, some dish towels, a jar opener, and his grandma made me a toilet paper roll cover (which is absolutely adorable!)!

All in all I had a great Christmas. I got tons of presents and got to see lots of family. Next weekend we're having Christmas breakfast at my grandpa's house. 

Oh, Santa also brought me a cold for Christmas. My throat is scratchy and my nose is stuffed. Yuck! I'm tired and it's only 7:33pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment