Friday, December 23, 2011

Such a Busy Week!

I've been far too busy this week, and I don't like it! Monday-Wednesday I babysat all day and out of those 3 nights, Tuesday was the only one I stayed home and relaxed. Then yesterday I met up with my parents and sisters for bfast, went with my sister while she gave blood, drove her home after she gave blood and then went to this chocolate store with my mom to buy V's grandparents something for Christmas. They didn't end up having what I was looking for, so they offered to custom make it, so I have to go back there today to pick it up. After that, I came home for about 2 hours, then left again to go babysit some more. Today, I'm going to get the dogs their flea treatment at the vet, going to pick up my chocolates, then meeting my aunt for lunch to talk about my cousin's baby shower. After lunch we're going to run a few errands together, then tonight I have to babysit AGAIN. Tomorrow I have nothing to do and I'd really like to keep it that way. I need to get this house cleaned and some clothes washed. The best thing about this busy week though, is that I've made lots of money!

I really cannot believe Christmas is in TWO days. All of my shopping (besides the chocolates that I have to pick up) is done. I'd really like to make a resolution this New Years to have all of my Christmas shopping done by like the first or second week of December so I don't have to worry about it the week before Christmas. It's a little stressful!

I'm looking forward to this week being over, but at the same time I'm not because I don't want Christmas to be over. I like all the decorations and the Christmas tree and my outside lights...I feel like we just put all that stuff up and now it's almost time to take it all down and put it all away. I'm thinking about planting out Christmas tree in the backyard and seeing if we can keep it alive until next Christmas. Wouldn't that be awesome?! Then we wouldn't have to buy another tree! But I don't think the Fraser Firs grow in Florida (because this one was imported from NC). I'd still like to try though...you never know!! I don't need it to grow, I just need to keep it alive!


Now I need to go get ready for my day. I gotta eat something for breakfast and do the dishes in the sink before I leave! 

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment