Monday, January 23, 2012

Hair Cut No-No

Well. This past weekend I got my hair cut. I cut off about 5 inches in length and I hate that it's so much shorter, but all that was lost was dead, split and scraggly looking, so it needed to be done. I also got some side bangs which I regret more than anything I've regretted within the last 6 (maybe more) months. This week I'm going to write up and sign an oath to myself to never, ever get bangs again and keep it in a frame on my bathroom wall. So every time I think "hey! I want a change, maybe I'll get bangs!" I can read it and remember exactly how I feel right now as I'm writing to you about it. I'm probably going to have my bangs pinned/braided/poofed back for the next 2+ months until they grow out enough they I don't hate them anymore. If I push them back just right I can make them look like they were never cut, but if they fall forward (which they definitely will as soon as I move my head), it looks stupid as shit. I kind of like them when my hair is up in a pony or a bun, but it's not worth it! I rarely wear my hair up! UGH! I just wish there was some way I could make them grow really fast overnight. Back to how they were on Saturday morning around 10am because they weren't even bangs.

I want to keep my hair regularly trimmed so when it does get as long as it was, it'll look healthy and not split-ended and messy.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the oath thing lol! I think I may do the same thing for myself with cutting my hair short!The bangs are cute they are not awful at all!

    ReplyDelete