Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time for an Update!

Well hello! I haven't really written much about my life lately, so here's a little bit of what's happened so far this year.

School started last week and at first I was REALLY overwhelmed. I wanted to drop both of my interpreting classes like right after the day ended, but I didn't, of course. I'm sticking it out for the semester, and I'm going to reevaluate my feelings then. I'm not sure now if I want to be an interpreter, but my mentor (basically) says that even if I want to teach kids, I still need to know how to interpret. We'll see what happens! I've got a really good friend, Savannah who I'm taking all of my ASL classes with this semester and you don't even know how thankful I am to have her! I can't even tell you when the last time was that I made a new friend that I actually liked and wanted to stay friends with. I think we're in it for the long haul and I couldn't have picked a better person to take this journey with!

My beautiful cousin had her baby shower over the weekend...which means little baby Maddox is due in ONE MONTH! Now I need to start planning my sister's bridal shower because her WEDDING is in TWO MONTHS! EEP! I'm super duper duuuuper excited about both of these events!

I've started my babysitting job and I go twice a week for about 5 hours each day. It's just enough money for me to pay my own bills and have a little spending money every week, which is nice and it's exactly what I was looking for!

Hmmm...I can't really think of anything else that's important to tell you about.....so toodaloo for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment