Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ASL III Final!

WHOA! Thanks for notifying me about the new layout, blogger!

Today was our fiesta in my ASL III class. Everyone (except for me and my partner) did their final presentations and it was quite enjoyable. For the most part. I'll be taking mine on Thursday because my partner had her first day of work today, so we had to do it another day. Thankfully my professor allowed us to do it another day!


That's me on the end there...in the red pants! My professor is the one next to the kid in the sombrero, making the angry face! He was awesome :] He'll also be my professor for ASL IV, which I'll be taking in the fall! No ASL classes over the summer and I'm kinda bummed! I'm taking Deaf Culture, Psychology and some biology class. After the summer semester is over, I'll only be taking ASL and/or interpreting classes until I graduate! Which will be after the summer semester of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment